Monday, January 13, 2014

Clean start

 My sister did a cleanse called the Master Cleanse (AKA The Lemonade Diet) a few days ago and wrote about it in her blog.
When she called me and told my i thought she was absolutely insane! Then i read her blog i googled it and started learning more about it and realized that this is actually really healthy for you! I decided i am going to do it! I start tomorrow January 14th 2014 and the cleanse will be over on January 29th, that is if i make it that far!
Day one is an ''ease in'' and i will be eating nothing but fruits and veggies and water which i don't mind at all!
I have my bottles of water ready meals planned out for the day and i am feeling super excited to start. I am not going to lie or put on a brave face i am very nervous about this, I have chrons disease and if i don't eat what i am supposed to eat i feel very ill and sick and i cant function for the rest of the day.Also i cant eat spices at all and once you get into the full cleanse you put cayenne pepper in the drink.Oh boy this should be fun.
I am really going to try hard to complete the full cycle and stick to what it says to eat and not stray away.
My sister (not to call you out, i love you) didnt finish she got to day 8 and had to have something else and she is the strongest person i know! So that also has be thinking maybe i cant do this, but i want to clean out those nasty toxins and all the nasty that my body doesn't need and start fresh.
Im not going to blog everyday about it but maybe every other day or every 2 days tell you how im doing what im feeling and what im eating...or lack there of :P


MMMM lemons.








No comments:

Post a Comment