Tuesday, December 10, 2013

ATTACKING ASTHMA #1: Goals for the new me!


                        
         
                       This picture was taking summer of 2012. When i was working out, eating healthy, and had very few asthma problems. This photo was taken off of my instagram account, Cubbixoxo


ATTACKING ASTHMA #1:  

I have really bad asthma, i have had it since i was really young. I have always just delt with it and never tried anything different besides live with it and just have a rescue inhaler EVERYWHERE. I used to workout all the time, i was home schooled so i had all the time in the world! Then i slowed down started working multiple jobs and was busy all the time. 
I have started to realize that my asthma is slowly starting to get worse and worse. Now in my defense it is winter time and my asthma gets worse due to the changes in the weather and the air, But when i was working out constantly it was almost non-existent.
For myself, my health, and better living i have made a 'winter goal' for myself.
I am going to workout everyday, eat healthier, and train my lungs to be strong again.
I am going to blog about it along the way as well as do my normal blogs.
I am calling the series Attacking Asthma because it has attacked me enough in my life that now it is my turn to attack it!


xoxo
-Cubbi

1 comment:

  1. I would like to thank everybody that will be supporting me in the journey along the way in advance i love you!! <3

    ReplyDelete